See the Whole Picture – Take the Right Steps
Financial planning is not an event; it’s a process. At Gallant Financial Planning, we will work with you one-on-one to develop a deep understanding of your financial objectives, individual preferences, personal and familial context and risk tolerances. Together, we’ll integrate your current resources with your future goals as we design your ideal long-term plan.
Working as your personal CFO, we will:
- Get to know you and your family and what’s important to you.
- Help you identify and prioritize your long-term goals, focusing on retirement, college, home-ownership or your business.
- Create a vision of your future—your lifestyle, where you’ll live, and how much it will cost.
- Forecast the growth of your portfolio, making realistic assumptions about the risk you are willing to accept and the investment returns you should realistically expect.
- Model different scenarios for achieving your goals showing you how different decisions—such as retiring a couple of years later or working part-time—can impact your nest egg.
- Help you make the best decisions that fit your current situation and long-term expectations.
The Financial Planning Process
In developing your comprehensive plan, we review a wide range of financial elements, including your income, expenses, budget, debts, insurance, assets, savings, investments, estate, and more. If there are any elements missing — such as an estate plan, insurance coverage, retirement strategy, or other item — we’ll work together to create a plan.
As we develop this financial plan, we’ll determine what’s important to you and how to ensure your goals’ successful realization. We’ll analyze your particular situation and develop an action plan for each step along your financial journey.
What You Can Expect
When you work with us, you’re working with an advisor who takes the time to truly get to know you and to understand your concerns and dreams. Beyond your assets and net worth, we want to talk about what makes you tick. By understanding your habits, attitudes, and actions, we believe we have a greater opportunity to help you achieve your financial and life goals and experience successful life transitions.