GFP Works for You
Making Your Plan Fit Your Path
As a “fee-only” financial planning firm, we at Gallant Financial Planning act solely in your best interest without any commission based on product sales. We only charge for the work we do for you – what you would do for yourself if you had the time and expertise such projects require.
Our work together will be based on your priorities, with a plan tailored to fit your needs. A comprehensive financial plan will typically cover the following topics:
- Cash Flow and Spending and Savings Analysis
- Debt Reduction
- Retirement and College Savings Planning
- Insurance Review
- Employee Benefits Review
- Tax Planning and Tax Review
- Goals Setting and Financial Life Planning
- Estate Planning Review (e.g., wills, beneficiary designations)
- Investment Management (asset allocation recommendations, savings vehicles and mutual funds selection, portfolio rebalancing, risk tolerance review, investment policy statement development)
Clients may choose to engage with Gallant Financial Planning on a flat-fee project basis or on an annual retainer basis, depending on individual needs. Retainer projects may include ongoing investment management or advice as well as regular consultations to keep your financial plan up to date. These consultations allow us to make changes to your plan along the way as life throws curve balls, opportunities present themselves, or your vision grows and changes.
We are in the business of helping our clients make wise financial decisions so that they can get the best life possible with the resources that they have.