Investment Advice & Supervision
We all approach our finances with different hopes and fears. As you work with Gallant Financial Planning to create and assess your portfolio, you can be sure it will be entirely consistent with your goals and constraints.
To build a portfolio that aligns with your needs and goals, we review a number of questions, including:
- What type of investments do you prefer, and which make the most sense according to your current and prospective economic state and lifestyle?
- What level of investment risk are you comfortable with?
- What kinds of investments are most appropriate for your time frame?
- What kind of asset allocations will best help you meet your goals?
- How involved do you want to be in the day-to-day monitoring of your accounts?
As a fee-only advisor who holds to the highest fiduciary standards, there are no minimum assets that you need to have in order to invest with Gallant Financial Planning. I will help you find low cost, no load (no commission) mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to help reduce your costs. Taxes, annual maintenance fees, and transaction fees matter!
We will work with you to review, reassess and rebalance your accounts according to changes both in the markets and in your life, making sure you continue on the path that leads to the fulfillment of your goals.